The Copyright (Educational Establishments) Order 2005 (SI 2005 No. 223) was laid before the United Kingdom Parliament on 8 February and comes into force on 1 April (seriously).
This Order, made under section 174(1)(b) of the 1988 Act, lists those educational establishments that can take advantage of certain exceptions to copyright for the purpose of
* making multiple copies for visually impaired persons;
* performing, playing or showing work in course of activities of
* recording of broadcasts by educational establishments
* reprographic copying of passages from published works by educational establishments
* lending of copies by educational establishments.
permissions to carry out what would otherwise be infringing acts
According to the accompanying memorandum, it does not expand the number or type of educational establishments that are entitled to take advantage of it.
THe IPKat says, please amend your records accordingly.