- an opinion piece by Patricia Loughlan on descrive use of trade marks and the public interest following the US Supreme Court's KP Permanent decision.
- Ann Monotti on prior secret use of patents as a ground for revocation
- Christopher Stothers on the interfact between competition/antitrust law and parallel imports
- Cheng Lim Saw answering the copyright lecturer's favourite question - whether John Cage's 4'33" can be protected by copyright (and the status of other works on an "avant-garde" nature)
- Nina Burden on spam, estoppel and abuse of process in her comment on Hormel v Antilles Landscape Investments NV
- Brigitte Lindner on why the Swiss are really quite naugty when it comes to implementing WIPO copyright and performers' rights treaties into Swiss law
- Book reviews, including one by IPKat blogmeister Jeremy
The IPKat can't wait to get reading...