please let Jeremy know by emailing him here, using the words "Research project" in the title and if possible sending a short but current CV. Jeremy will try to acknowledge all responses by the end of the week.
* have a good understanding of trade-related intellectual property issues;
* are familiar with investment-related literature as well as traditional IP law;
* have a credible research track record;
* have some spare time between now and December;
* can travel to London maybe two or three times without undue inconvenience;
* are interested in doing some remunerated casual research under his supervision,