For the half-year to 30 June 2014, the IPKat's regular team is supplemented by contributions from guest bloggers Alberto Bellan, Darren Meale and Nadia Zegze.

Two of our regular Kats are currently on blogging sabbaticals. They are David Brophy and Catherine Lee.

Sunday, 27 December 2009

A personal message

Following major surgery, IPKat team member Jeremy’s mother Constance passed away this morning, Sunday 27 December, at the age of 88.

In keeping with traditional Jewish practice, Jeremy will be observing a full week of morning. During this period he will not be posting items on this or any other weblog and will not be checking his email accounts. Details of arrangements with regard to prayers at the mourners' house may be found here.

11 comments:

Emil said...

Dear Jeremy,
My deep and compassionate condolences!
Commiserating, Dr. Emil Marcov

Dave Donoghue said...

Jeremy,

I am very sorry for your loss.

Dave

Susanne said...

My deepest condolences.
Sincerely, Susanne Lindeskog

Ximena said...

Jeremy

With my condolences

Ximena

Anonymous said...

Sincere condolences on the passing of your mother, Jeremy. We all gotta go sometime, but that is never any comfort when it happens, no matter how expected or unexpected. We can only be grateful that your mother lived a long and full life.

Peter Groves said...

I am so sorry to read this news. My sincere condolences. Peter

Anonymous said...

How very sad.

I wish you long life.

Anonymous said...

Baruch Dayan Haemet. My sincere condolences.
Yohan

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeremy

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my condolences.

Kind regards

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeremy,

Please also accept my sincere condolences. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.

Duaa

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeremy,

Please also accept my sincerest condolences for your loss.

Best wishes,

Peter Watchorn

Subscribe to the IPKat's posts by email here

Just pop your email address into the box and click 'Subscribe':