"Ownership and Control of IP Rights: guidance on the complicated issues which arise with these increasingly important assets" is the title of a one-day conference, organised by CLT Conferences and held in Central London on Monday 10 May 2010. Topic covered are
* Ownership and Control of IP: What are the Key Issues?The full brochure and speaker details can be seen here. There's even a "Compose an Anthem" competition (here), for which the prize is complimentary admission. IPKat team blogger Jeremy is in the chair. See you there?
* Ownership and Control of IP in Joint Ventures and Collaborations
* IP and Abuse of Control
* Commissioned Works and the Special Position of the Independent Contractor
* Inventions and Innovations Created by Employees: who Owns, who Controls?
* Extra Remuneration for Employee Inventors: When is An Employee Inventor Entitled to Additional Remuneration?
* Ownership and Control of IP: Practical Guidance for Acquisitions