- 6-27 October: EPO, PCT at the EUIPO, online.
- 26-27 October: Big Data: Facilitating Access to Data in the Digital Economy, online. IPKat readers enjoy a 25% discount using the VIP code 2020eraIPKAT.
- 28 October: UK IPO, Changes to IP and Parallel Trade after Brexit, online.
- 9 November: The Law of Fashion: How to Protect the Immaterial Assets of a Fashion House?, Stockholm.
- 9-13 November: UCL IBIL - IP Transactions: Law and Practice, online.
- 10 November: UCL IBIL - 2020 Sir Hugh Laddie Lecture | Professor Daniel J. Gervais, online.
- 10 November: ACT/The App Association, High Level Reflections on Standard Essential Patents, online.
- 11 November: Assimilate IP Webinar, Patent Searching for Freedom to Operate, online. IPKat readers are entitled to a 10% discount when they mention 'IPKat' on registration.
- 13 November: 64th Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference, online.
- 16-20 November: INTA Annual Meeting 2020, online.
- 24 November: EUIPO/EPO, Joint Interactive Webinar on Geographical Indications and Food Technology, online.
- 25 November: European Commission, Strengthening geographical indications, online.
- 25-27 November: Annual Conference on European Copyright Law 2020, online conference (morning sessions). IPKat readers enjoy a 25% discount using the VIP code 2020eraIPKAT.
- 2 December: Assimilate IP Webinar, Intellectual Property for SMEs, online. IPKat readers are entitled to a 10% discount when they mention 'IPKat' on registration.
- 3 December: IP in the Digital Environment, online.
- 3-4 December: IP Tech Summit: Intellectual property for open innovation and digital transformation, online.
- 10 December: Fashion Law London - Fashion Reinassance: A Unique Year in Review, online.
- 12 January: UCL IBIL - Introduction to Contracts, London.
- 19 January: UCL IBIL - Drafting and negotiating IP terms in research contracts, London.
- 26 January: UCL IBIL - IP Licensing: An advanced level drafting workshop, London.
- 27 January: Assimilate IP Webinar, Freedom to Operate for Life Sciences & Pharma, online. IPKat readers are entitled to a 10% discount when they mention 'IPKat' on registration.
- TBC: II International Congress on Artificial Intelligence and Intellectual Property, Madrid. There is a special discount of 25% for IPKat readers. To claim the discount when registering, please indicate you were referred by the IPKat blog.
- 8-9 and 15-16 April: 28th Annual Fordham IP Conference, online.
- 15 June: BPIP Annual Conference 2021, Tel Aviv.
- 22 June: Icepops 2020, Cardiff.
- 23-26 June: 39th ECTA Annual Conference 2021, Vienna.
- 14-17 September: MARQUES 35th Annual Conference, The Hague.
Forthcoming Events Reviewed by Jeremy on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 Rating: