The IPKat is pleased to announce a new and exciting opportunity for aspiring community bloggers! Considering the running of the IPKat blog in the future, the IPKat team is proposing to create a new role, to be called "InternKat".
The IPKat team is therefore looking for 2 keen intellectual property enthusiasts to fill the position of InternKats. It is envisaged that the InternKats selected would carry out the role for a period of 6 months, and be responsible for tasks including:
- Round-up posts (example);
- Never-too-late posts (example);
- Around-the-blog posts (example);
- Book reviews (example);
- Updating the events calendar (here);
- Reporting of statistics and analytics of the IPKat blog and coverage with a monthly round-up.
Anyone may apply for this role, but the Kats think that it will be most suited to graduate students in the field of IP law or trainees (or recently qualified people) in one of the IP-related professions.