For the half-year to 31 December 2014, the IPKat's regular team is supplemented by contributions from guest bloggers Rebecca Gulbul, Lucas Michels and Marie-Andrée Weiss.

Regular round-ups of the previous week's blogposts are kindly compiled by Alberto Bellan.

Friday, 3 June 2005

REQUEST FOR HELP re KOREA


On 2 January 2005 the IPKat reported that small and medium-sized mobile phone makers in Korea faced huge royalties for using technologies related to the Global System for Mobile communication, or GSM, standard. Responding to the plight of small cell phone makers, the Information Ministry and Institute of Information Technology Assessment was planning to help them out by creating a patent map of GSM core technologies by March and developing a strategy to protect those companies.

UCLA law student Chaz Nanji writes:
"My research involves government involvement/efforts in Asian countries to help local businesses comply with international trade agreements such as TRIPs. I would be VERY interested in reading the report Information Ministry of Korea is presenting. I have checked on both the KIPO and their research subsidiary IITA's websites (the latter allegedly published this report in April) and I can't seem to find it".
The IPKat can't find it either. Do any readers of this blog have any leads they can offer Chaz?

12 comments:

inarticulate resources said...

You must be an expert with blogs! I'm impressed with your content. I'll be back soon; come see my work in the meantime. It's here: aol instant messaging and has to do with aol instant messaging -- I think you'll like it too!!

Quit Smoking said...

Hello fellow fisherman,

Did you know that 16% of the U.S. population goes fishing at least 16 days a year?

Did you also know that over 75% of the nations fishermen do not fish during "prime time"; fish feeding hours?

Those precious few moments before twilight can be absolutely magical. Even up until 11pm at night, the largest predators of any species feed ravenously.

Don't believe me? Check out Daniel Eggertsen's story, and a picture of a couple of his catches here : "Evening Secrets plus more"

I want you to do me a favor and try it out so I can see what you think of it, and if it works for you as well as it did for me.

You will be one of the first to try it out.

Gone Fishin',

Neil

Interad said...

Just wanted to say hi to you all. Your blog really impresses me. BTW I know this great place for korea flag

Johnny said...

Just visited your blog, It is interesting to read. If you need some free cell phone tips, please click here .

Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a email marketing newsletter site/blog. It pretty much covers email marketing newsletter related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

BuyKorea said...

You got outstanding blog.
Hello Offers and buyers,
Let me tell you some trade portal site which managed by original korean official trade
agency called kotra. Kotra launched buykoreaeurope trade lead for helping trade products.
This cool site offers trade leads as well Products.
You may have a chance to increase your business.
great buyers looking for your products.
Mind do not miss opportunity on buykorea

Anonymous said...

High Google and Yahoo link popularity can be yours,

Anonymous said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about make money typing from home related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

You have to try business event organisers uk uk for FREE marketing and advertising. Keep up the interesting work in this blog.

Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a online payplan safelist wealth site/blog. It pretty much covers online payplan safelist wealth related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a advertising sign site/blog. It pretty much covers advertising sign related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

**HYDROPONICS**

Subscribe to the IPKat's posts by email here

Just pop your email address into the box and click 'Subscribe':