For the half-year to 30 June 2014, the IPKat's regular team is supplemented by contributions from guest bloggers Alberto Bellan, Darren Meale and Nadia Zegze.

Two of our regular Kats are currently on blogging sabbaticals. They are David Brophy and Catherine Lee.

Wednesday, 12 October 2005

IP LECTURES AT IALS

The Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, part of the University of London, is hosting 2 lectures of intellectual property interest:

  • 2 November 2005 - Professor Michael Blakeney (QMIPRI) on Protection of Traditional Cultural Expression in Asia and the Pacific
  • 8 December 2005 - Clive Thorne (Arnold & Porter LLP) on Industrial Design Rights

For more information see the IALS website.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

photo hosting Web Hosting Ecommerce Your source for the latest in the photo hosting industry, photo hosting News, links and latest photo hosting developments.

Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a low cost web hosting services site/blog. It pretty much covers low cost web hosting services related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a canadian web hosting site/blog. It pretty much covers canadian web hosting related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

I just searched "radio blog" on Google and found your blog.
It is very interesting, keep up the good work.

I think it would be a great asset to my newBlog Directory. Its good for your search rankings and Its free and only takes a few minutes to fill out.

If you like I can add it for you, just visit the site and click the contact button, I don't want to post my email address in your comments, you know how fast spammers pick up stuff like that.

If you could give me a link on your blog to my directory I will give you a featured listing.

William MacDonald
radio blog

Anonymous said...

Learn how to quickly create an RSS feeds with our RSS feeder, for high link popularity and ultimately better search engine rankings.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog you have here! I am going to bookmark this one....

If your looking for **free traffic**

**auto-surf**
Check this one out :-)

Subscribe to the IPKat's posts by email here

Just pop your email address into the box and click 'Subscribe':