|Can you call it a holiday |
if you don't have
at least a White Paper
to read while sunbathing?
This work contains a number of recommendations which, according to the press release, "are designed to help realise the full potential of the media and publishing ecosystem to the benefit of creators and every internet user."
- Legal clarification concerning hyperlinks and licensing terms on the ‘open web’;
- Legal protection for machine-readable rights information;
- Hyperlinking to illegal copies to be treated as an infringement [in the aftermath of the decision of the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) in Case C-466/12 Svensson see this Katpost here];
- A new limited neighbouring right to stop unlicensed use of snippets [see below];
- Fair browsing [cf the CJEU decision in Case C-360/13 PRCA v NLA, noted here]."
|Alexander is hiding: |
somebody wants to ask him
how to pronounce