With World IP Day -- Monday 26 April -- only a week and a half away, there's still time to book yourself in for one of the events which has been organised within the blogosphere in honour of the occasion.
* Azrights for the Red WineBarring snowstorms and volcanoes it should be a lovely event and a great opportunity to celebrate IP in the congenial company of one's friends, colleagues, deadly rivals etc. Do join us!
* Bristows for the Nuts and Nibbles
* Edward Elgar Publishing for the Soft Cheese
* LexisNexis for the Special Cakes
* Managing Intellectual Property for the White Wine
* Olswang LLP for the Sober Bits (tea, coffee, water etc)
* Thomson Reuters for the Hard Cheese
* Wood for the Alternative Beverages
The IP Finance weblog wishes to thank Olswang LLP for kindly providing the venue and Hogarth Chambers for supporting this event.