|Burt could not wait to open|
his Christmas present
Fix Copyright! believes in balanced copyright laws that encourage community participation, facilitate economic growth and spur innovation. It supports:
|Joy! It was a Fix Copyright! |
- Flexible copyright exceptions that enable innovation;
- Fair and proportionate liability for copyright infringement;
- Equitable access to information for educators, libraries, cultural institutions and the wider community;
- Fair and proportionate incentives for creators
- Copyright laws that distort the balance between the interests of rights holders and broader public interest in access to knowledge;
- The use of technological or contractual measures to unfairly restrict access to content.
UPDATE: The website is still under construction, so check it out again in a few days' time!