|Luca followed the #HappyKat |
event from Italy (GMT +1)
|Also brave Max followed the event, |
but he was in a slightly
more challenging time zone: HST
- Darren Meale (@DarrenMeale) - Blocking Injunctions: The Weapon of Choice in the UK?
- Brigitte Lindner - Life (and Death?) of HADOPI in France
- Alberto Bellan (@albertobellan) - The AGCOM Regulation in Italy: Nessun Dorma
- Simon Morrison (@yesmorrison) - How Google Fights Piracy [see here, here, and here]
- Birgit Clark (@BirgitC) - ISP Liability Through Interference in Germany
- Tom Ohta (@Tom_Ohta) - Graduated Response: What Role Do Private Agreements Play?
- Serena Tierney (@Serena_Tierney) - The UK Copyright Hub [see here]
- Lisa Peets and Gareth Young - Creating a Global Internet Anti-Piracy Strategy
- Eleonora Rosati (@eLAWnora) - Copyright Enforcement in the EU: Review Plans in the Shade of CJEU Blooming Activism