|It's almost the weekend,|
let down your tails and go wild...
- Data Protection and the Internet: Key Issues Across Europe
- Investigatory Powers and Law Enforcement on the Internet
- The Regulation of Advertising, Online Reviews & Endorsements
- Internet Content and Injunctions: To Block to not to Block?
- the potential future rights market
- how copyright owners in underlying content in cable retransmissions may choose to administer their rights
- whether transitional periods are required to help the market adapt to new licensing structures
Society of Audiovisual Authors Video: Unwaivable right to remuneration for audio-visual authors. New video from the SAA on their view of the issue of fair remuneration for authors and performers.