|It's Purrlock Holmes..|
* Wikimedia, EDRI, and others call for EU Copyright Package to uphold DSM fundamental principles
* Globalisation, Glocalisation, Glokatisation
Katonomist Nicola Searle explains the current era of globalisation, and the recent concerns raised by the US Chamber of Commerce in a report about its political undoing.
* Philip Morris loses investment arbitration against Uruguay's anti-tobacco legislation
* 'Tis the Season - EPIP recap
Highlights from the European Policy for Intellectual Property conference in Oxford, which featured Kats Nicola Searle, Eleonora and many more...
* 20 million thanks
Many, many thanks from this klowder of Kats for all our readers and contributors' support.
* The gold standard for trade secret theft (or is that the way of the world)? Robert Fortune and Chinese tea
Neil shares the swashbuckling tale of Robert Fortune featuring adventure, disguise, both the modern versions of piracy - and all about tea.
AmeriKat Annsley Merelle Ward accounts on her first ChIPs (Chiefs in Intellectual Property) Women in Tech, Law and Policy Global Summit. Topics were as wide ranging as news reporting, Circuit Judges' experiences and trade secrets, all with a broader focus on inclusion and diversity.
Is innovation really such a good thing? Nicola examines some of its more dystopian predicted effects.
Never too late 110 [week ending on Sunday 21 August] | Life after Cartier - the future of blocking injunctions | Irish Court of Appeal ruling on Article 8(3) InfoSoc Directive | Wednesday Whimsies| Court fees - do you know what to pay? | Good news and bad news for bio-pharmaceutical patenting in the United States | HP? Hewlett Packard? The legacy of brands following a split